Mark Andrew Lim
Financial Trading Methodologist
BSc.Hons(KCL) MSc MSTA(STA) CFTe(IFTA)
The Bronwen Wood Memorial Prize 2007 (UK)
Your author was the recipient of the coveted annual international Bronwen Wood Memorial Prize conferred by STA (UK) for achieving the highest STA Diploma exam results in financial technical analysis in 2006.
A Brief History
Your author graduated in Physics from King's College London (KCL), University of London. In November 2006, he passed the STA Diploma examination with distinction, conferred by the Society of Technical Analysts (UK). In 2007, your author was the recipient of the prestigious international Bronwen Wood Memorial Prize in the field of financial technical analysis which is awarded annually to the highest scoring candidate in the STA Diploma examination. In the same year, he also achieved the CFTe designation, conferred by the International Federation of Technical Analysts (USA). Your author has conducted numerous live onsite and online masterclasses over the past decade and specializes in the design, implementation and execution of various proprietary trading methodologies. He is also the author of several books published and released internationally under John Wiley & Sons (USA & Australia).
Click Here to view your author's international 2007 award listing.
Click Here to view your author's teaching experience.
Your Author's Published Books Include:
1) The Profitable Art & Science of Vibratrading (John Wiley & Sons) by Mark Andrew Lim Click Here for Wiley Listing
2) Wiley Trading Guide Volume II:
Extracting Profit Via The MicroSwing Trend Capture Technique (John Wiley & Sons) with contributing author Mark Andrew Lim Click Here for Wiley Listing
3) A Handbook of Technical Analysis: The Practitioner's Comprehensive Guide to Technical Analysis (John Wiley & Sons) by Mark Andrew Lim Click Here for Wiley Listing
Your Author's Forthcoming Workbooks for 2015:
- IFTA CFTe Exam Preparatory Workbook + Online Testbank (2015, John Wiley & Sons)
- MTA CMT Exam Preparatory Workbook + Online Testbank (2015, John Wiley & Sons)
Your Author's Future Book Titles Include:
- The Vibratrading Workbook (TBA)
- Profiting From Pure Randomness: A Practical Course in Stochastic Maximization (TBA)
- Elliott Waves Exposed: The Dynamics of Wave Fractalization (TBA)
- The Complete Science of Trade Exits: Techniques for Overcoming Market Uncertainty (TBA)
- The Complete Art & Science of Money Management (TBA)